Disaster Relief Network NEWS
Welcome to the Disaster Relief Network, I have created this website as an easy place for people to collaborate. If you need help or you can lend a hand to your neighbor then find your county and state below and start reading. Or feel free to post your story and how your doing, this isn't just a place for physical support but emotional aswell. Thanks for visiting and everyone please stay safe!
You don't have to use your real info and we don't require email activation. Register and join instantly!
For more information for those located in Florida click here for Hurricane Information!
Latest Threads
Shoutbox

« archive

I need people to help make this website amazing! Please let me know if you can contribute Smile Every bit of information and help I get can save peoples lives!
Hey everyone please feel free to leave your message! Hope everyone stays safe in Irma!!
[-]
Website Info
Find out about DRN, The Disaster Relief Network
General Info (20 users browsing)
Last Post: Less than 1 minute ago
News
Never
Introductions (1 user browsing)
Last Post: Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Support
Last Post: Yesterday, 03:20 AM

[-]
Hurricanes
Everything related to Hurricane Irma, Evacuation, Planning, Finding the help you need! Post or read posts of other people in your area who need your help today! Click your state and get started - if your not from an affected state click through and see how you can help! After the hurricane it will remain an area to plan and respond to the next hurricane!
General Information
Last Post: 11-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Florida
Last Post: 11-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Georgia
Last Post: 1 hour ago
South Carolina
Last Post: 11-20-2017, 04:17 AM

[-]
Board Statistics
 Who's Online
Users online: Jamxswaymn, Brantfok, RidgeDot, Manumlfohar, KeganPl, Google, papedrar, Baidu, MattBurditt1, proxysuete, Facebook
Please welcome our newest member, aapedrar
29 users active in the past 60 minutes (8 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 18 guests).